Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Russian Consumer Discretionary Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||₽551.5b||₽1.1t||₽101.7b||5.4x||5.4x||0.5x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||₽551.5b||₽1.1t||₽101.7b||5.4x||5.4x||0.5x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||₽551.5b||₽1.1t||₽101.7b||5.4x||5.4x||0.5x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||₽551.8b||₽1.1t||₽104.1b||5.3x||5.3x||0.5x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||₽551.8b||₽1.1t||₽104.1b||5.3x||5.3x||0.5x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||₽406.5b||₽1.0t||₽138.5b||4.2x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||₽405.8b||₽1.0t||₽136.3b||6.2x||3x||0.4x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||₽460.9b||₽1.0t||₽141.5b||6.5x||3.3x||0.5x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||₽397.9b||₽992.9b||₽148.4b||3.5x||2.7x||0.4x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||₽734.6b||₽942.2b||₽97.5b||7x||7.5x||0.8x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||₽833.8b||₽942.2b||₽97.5b||8.1x||8.6x||0.9x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||₽857.7b||₽940.6b||₽124.3b||9x||6.9x||0.9x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||₽907.1b||₽940.6b||₽121.5b||11.5x||7.5x||1x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||₽1.1t||₽939.7b||₽121.5b||12.9x||9.3x||1.2x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||₽934.0b||₽939.7b||₽121.5b||12.3x||7.7x||1x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||₽845.5b||₽939.7b||₽121.5b||11.5x||7x||0.9x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||₽762.5b||₽913.1b||₽119.7b||12.8x||6.4x||0.8x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||₽544.4b||₽886.0b||₽118.5b||6x||4.6x||0.6x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||₽513.5b||₽849.2b||₽76.8b||15.5x||6.7x||0.6x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||₽370.0b||₽797.6b||₽62.0b||8.9x||6x||0.5x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||₽356.2b||₽768.5b||₽58.2b||9.1x||6.1x||0.5x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||₽376.1b||₽743.2b||₽54.1b||14.9x||7x||0.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Russian Consumer Discretionary industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 5.4x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 6.1x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.64x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Consumer Discretionary industry have grown 29% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 14% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Russian Consumer Discretionary sector?
|Online Retail and Ecommerce||0%|
|General Merchanise and Department Stores||0%|
|Specialty Stores||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Specialty Stores industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 14.5x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|