Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Nigerian Tech Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||₦47.9b||₦44.5b||₦2.9b||14.1x||16.3x||1.1x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||₦45.2b||₦48.0b||₦2.9b||8.2x||15.8x||0.9x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||₦38.0b||₦46.2b||₦2.8b||8.2x||13.5x||0.8x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||₦32.2b||₦46.2b||₦2.8b||7.9x||11.4x||0.7x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||₦31.4b||₦45.0b||₦2.2b||8.1x||14.6x||0.7x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||₦35.5b||₦44.7b||₦2.1b||8.6x||16.7x||0.8x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||₦37.0b||₦44.6b||₦2.1b||9.1x||17.6x||0.8x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||₦35.2b||₦44.1b||₦3.0b||7x||11.7x||0.8x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||₦37.6b||₦44.0b||₦2.9b||8.6x||13x||0.9x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||₦33.5b||₦43.7b||₦261.3m||5.7x||128.4x||0.8x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||₦30.9b||₦45.0b||-₦656,424,377.00||8.1x||-47x||0.7x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||₦32.0b||₦45.0b||-₦656,424,377.00||7.6x||-48.7x||0.7x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||₦32.4b||₦45.7b||-₦862,327,377.00||7.7x||-37.5x||0.7x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||₦32.2b||₦43.9b||-₦791,173,377.00||7.7x||-40.7x||0.7x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||₦31.3b||₦43.9b||-₦791,173,377.00||7.7x||-39.6x||0.7x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||₦25.3b||₦43.9b||-₦791,173,377.00||7x||-31.9x||0.6x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||₦19.2b||₦21.1b||₦1.3b||6.9x||15.1x||0.9x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||₦21.0b||₦21.7b||₦931.3m||8.6x||22.5x||1x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||₦17.7b||₦22.7b||₦975.9m||9.4x||18.1x||0.8x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||₦16.5b||₦23.1b||₦821.5m||16.8x||20.1x||0.7x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||₦26.7b||₦48.4b||₦514.4m||7.1x||52x||0.6x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||₦28.2b||₦47.6b||₦1.4b||5.6x||20.3x||0.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Nigerien Information Technology industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 16.3x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 7.7x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 0.76x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Information Technology industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable.
- Revenues have remained mostly flat. This means that the industry has become more efficient since profits are increasing while sales have been flat.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Nigerian Tech sector?
|Electronic Equipment and Components||0%|
- Investors are most optimistic about the IT industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|