Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Nigerian Pharma Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Fri, 27 Jan 2023||₦42.0b||₦83.8b||₦7.3b||4.7x||5.7x||0.5x|
|Sun, 25 Dec 2022||₦39.2b||₦83.8b||₦7.3b||4.4x||5.3x||0.5x|
|Tue, 22 Nov 2022||₦36.0b||₦83.8b||₦7.3b||4.1x||4.9x||0.4x|
|Thu, 20 Oct 2022||₦37.7b||₦81.7b||₦7.2b||7.1x||5.2x||0.5x|
|Sat, 17 Sep 2022||₦40.5b||₦81.7b||₦7.2b||7.1x||5.6x||0.5x|
|Mon, 15 Aug 2022||₦40.6b||₦81.7b||₦7.2b||7.2x||5.6x||0.5x|
|Wed, 13 Jul 2022||₦43.3b||₦76.4b||₦6.4b||6.8x||6.7x||0.6x|
|Fri, 10 Jun 2022||₦42.1b||₦76.3b||₦5.8b||7.4x||7.3x||0.6x|
|Sun, 08 May 2022||₦40.0b||₦76.3b||₦5.8b||7.2x||6.9x||0.5x|
|Tue, 05 Apr 2022||₦34.8b||₦67.9b||₦4.7b||10.5x||7.4x||0.5x|
|Thu, 03 Mar 2022||₦38.0b||₦67.9b||₦4.7b||12.2x||8.1x||0.6x|
|Sat, 29 Jan 2022||₦34.8b||₦61.7b||₦4.9b||7.3x||7.1x||0.6x|
|Mon, 27 Dec 2021||₦32.2b||₦61.5b||₦4.7b||7.2x||6.8x||0.5x|
|Wed, 24 Nov 2021||₦32.3b||₦61.5b||₦4.7b||7.5x||6.9x||0.5x|
|Fri, 22 Oct 2021||₦33.0b||₦55.8b||₦3.6b||8.9x||9.1x||0.6x|
|Sun, 19 Sep 2021||₦32.2b||₦55.8b||₦3.6b||8.2x||8.9x||0.6x|
|Tue, 17 Aug 2021||₦32.4b||₦62.2b||₦2.8b||7.8x||11.7x||0.5x|
|Tue, 01 Jun 2021||₦29.3b||₦61.7b||₦3.0b||6.7x||9.8x||0.5x|
|Fri, 05 Mar 2021||₦29.8b||₦57.9b||₦2.1b||7.8x||14x||0.5x|
|Mon, 07 Dec 2020||₦29.6b||₦56.3b||₦2.3b||9.3x||13.2x||0.5x|
|Thu, 10 Sep 2020||₦23.5b||₦53.5b||₦1.9b||7.2x||12.1x||0.4x|
|Wed, 03 Jun 2020||₦25.7b||₦52.0b||₦1.4b||9.4x||18.2x||0.5x|
|Sat, 07 Mar 2020||₦15.5b||₦52.0b||₦1.6b||4.7x||9.4x||0.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Nigerien Pharmaceuticals industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 5.7x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 9.6x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.48x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry have grown 65% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 17% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Nigerian Pharma compare with similar industries?
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?