Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Nigerian Thrifts and Mortgage Finance Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 24 Jan 2023||₦43.7b||₦6.2b||₦2.2b||9.7x||19.5x||7x|
|Thu, 22 Dec 2022||₦42.6b||₦6.1b||₦2.0b||11.6x||21.5x||7x|
|Sat, 19 Nov 2022||₦42.3b||₦6.1b||₦2.0b||11.1x||21.4x||6.9x|
|Mon, 17 Oct 2022||₦42.3b||₦5.8b||₦1.9b||10.4x||21.7x||7.3x|
|Wed, 14 Sep 2022||₦42.3b||₦5.8b||₦2.0b||10.4x||21.3x||7.3x|
|Fri, 12 Aug 2022||₦42.3b||₦5.8b||₦1.9b||10.4x||21.8x||7.3x|
|Sun, 10 Jul 2022||₦41.1b||₦5.6b||₦1.9b||10x||21.9x||7.3x|
|Tue, 07 Jun 2022||₦41.9b||₦5.5b||₦1.8b||10x||22.7x||7.7x|
|Thu, 05 May 2022||₦35.7b||₦5.3b||₦1.8b||10.4x||20x||6.7x|
|Sat, 02 Apr 2022||₦34.9b||₦5.0b||₦1.7b||10.8x||20.3x||6.9x|
|Mon, 28 Feb 2022||₦34.9b||₦4.8b||₦1.7b||11.3x||21x||7.2x|
|Wed, 26 Jan 2022||₦23.8b||₦2.4b||₦1.0b||10.8x||22.9x||9.9x|
|Fri, 24 Dec 2021||₦22.9b||₦2.4b||₦1.0b||10x||22x||9.5x|
|Sun, 21 Nov 2021||₦22.1b||₦2.4b||₦1.1b||8.9x||20.6x||9.1x|
|Tue, 19 Oct 2021||₦21.7b||₦2.4b||₦1.1b||8.6x||20.3x||8.9x|
|Thu, 16 Sep 2021||₦18.5b||₦5.9b||₦286.6m||10.6x||64.7x||3.1x|
|Sat, 14 Aug 2021||₦16.3b||₦5.9b||₦1.1b||10.6x||14.5x||2.8x|
|Wed, 09 Jun 2021||₦16.4b||₦5.5b||₦868.0m||16.6x||18.9x||3x|
|Tue, 02 Mar 2021||₦16.4b||₦5.3b||₦709.0m||25.7x||23.2x||3.1x|
|Fri, 04 Dec 2020||₦22.8b||₦5.8b||₦68.0m||27.4x||335.8x||3.9x|
|Mon, 07 Sep 2020||₦22.8b||₦5.7b||₦144.4m||35.5x||158x||4x|
|Sun, 31 May 2020||₦23.0b||₦6.0b||₦493.9m||35.5x||46.5x||3.8x|
|Wed, 04 Mar 2020||₦22.7b||₦6.1b||₦565.5m||35.5x||40.1x||3.7x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Nigerien Thrifts and Mortgage Finance industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 22.1x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 62.6x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 5.4x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 7.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Thrifts and Mortgage Finance industry have grown 52% per year over the last three years, while revenues have remained mostly flat.
- This means that companies overall are more efficiently conducting business since profits are increasing while sales have been flat.
How does Nigerian Thrifts and Mortgage Finance compare with similar industries?
|Thrifts and Mortgage Finance||3.61%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?