Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Mauritian Diversified Financial Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Wed, 18 May 2022||MU₨59.3b||MU₨49.8b||MU₨2.1b||16.1x|
|Fri, 15 Apr 2022||MU₨60.9b||MU₨46.9b||MU₨1.6b||17.1x|
|Sun, 13 Mar 2022||MU₨57.9b||MU₨46.9b||MU₨1.6b||16.7x|
|Tue, 08 Feb 2022||MU₨58.1b||MU₨44.6b||MU₨984.4m||17.1x|
|Thu, 06 Jan 2022||MU₨57.1b||MU₨44.9b||MU₨984.4m||16.5x|
|Sat, 04 Dec 2021||MU₨55.7b||MU₨44.3b||MU₨909.3m||16.6x|
|Mon, 01 Nov 2021||MU₨56.8b||MU₨43.4b||MU₨458.0m||30.3x|
|Wed, 29 Sep 2021||MU₨54.1b||MU₨40.7b||-MU₨1,176,195,000.00||27.5x|
|Fri, 27 Aug 2021||MU₨52.9b||MU₨40.6b||-MU₨1,283,495,000.00||31x|
|Sat, 03 Jul 2021||MU₨50.8b||MU₨40.6b||-MU₨1,283,495,000.00||28.6x|
|Tue, 06 Apr 2021||MU₨47.8b||MU₨40.4b||-MU₨1,428,969,000.00||20x|
|Fri, 08 Jan 2021||MU₨49.1b||MU₨41.3b||-MU₨1,653,544,000.00||17.8x|
|Thu, 01 Oct 2020||MU₨46.2b||MU₨42.9b||-MU₨1,598,940,000.00||21.6x|
|Sun, 05 Jul 2020||MU₨51.1b||MU₨44.1b||-MU₨1,194,640,000.00||24.3x|
|Wed, 08 Apr 2020||MU₨44.5b||MU₨47.1b||MU₨1.2b||25.6x|
|Tue, 31 Dec 2019||MU₨57.5b||MU₨47.3b||MU₨1.6b||17.3x|
|Fri, 04 Oct 2019||MU₨59.1b||MU₨46.8b||MU₨1.5b||33.3x|
|Mon, 08 Jul 2019||MU₨56.8b||MU₨46.0b||MU₨1.4b||24.9x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are more pessimistic on the industry, indicating that they anticipate long-term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 16.1x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 23.5x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Diversified Financial industry have grown 5.7% per year over the last three years, while revenues have remained mostly flat.
- This means that companies overall are more efficiently conducting business since profits are increasing while sales have been flat.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Mauritian Financials industry?
|Other Diversified Financial Services||0%|
|Specialized Finance||-6.03%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Multi-Sector Holdings industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 73.3x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Specialized Finance industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 12.2x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?