Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Ghanaian Financials Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sat, 03 Dec 2022||GH₵10.9b||GH₵10.8b||GH₵2.8b||3.7x||3.9x||1x|
|Mon, 31 Oct 2022||GH₵10.9b||GH₵11.1b||GH₵3.1b||3x||3.5x||1x|
|Wed, 28 Sep 2022||GH₵10.9b||GH₵10.7b||GH₵2.9b||3.1x||3.7x||1x|
|Fri, 26 Aug 2022||GH₵10.8b||GH₵10.7b||GH₵2.9b||3.1x||3.7x||1x|
|Sun, 24 Jul 2022||GH₵11.0b||GH₵10.0b||GH₵2.7b||3.9x||4.1x||1.1x|
|Tue, 21 Jun 2022||GH₵11.3b||GH₵10.0b||GH₵2.7b||4.4x||4.2x||1.1x|
|Thu, 19 May 2022||GH₵11.4b||GH₵9.8b||GH₵2.7b||4.4x||4.2x||1.2x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||GH₵11.3b||GH₵9.5b||GH₵2.6b||4.2x||4.3x||1.2x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||GH₵11.3b||GH₵9.3b||GH₵2.7b||5x||4.2x||1.2x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||GH₵9.5b||GH₵8.5b||GH₵2.5b||5x||3.8x||1.1x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||GH₵9.6b||GH₵8.4b||GH₵2.5b||4.5x||3.9x||1.1x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||GH₵9.7b||GH₵8.4b||GH₵2.5b||4.5x||3.9x||1.1x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||GH₵9.7b||GH₵8.3b||GH₵2.5b||4.9x||3.9x||1.2x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||GH₵9.2b||GH₵8.0b||GH₵2.5b||4.2x||3.8x||1.1x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||GH₵10.6b||GH₵8.6b||GH₵2.5b||4.2x||4.2x||1.2x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||GH₵10.0b||GH₵8.6b||GH₵2.5b||3.8x||3.9x||1.2x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||GH₵9.7b||GH₵8.2b||GH₵2.4b||3.8x||4x||1.2x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||GH₵9.2b||GH₵7.9b||GH₵2.3b||3.3x||4x||1.2x|
|Fri, 02 Oct 2020||GH₵8.8b||GH₵7.6b||GH₵2.2b||3.4x||4x||1.1x|
|Mon, 06 Jul 2020||GH₵8.9b||GH₵7.3b||GH₵2.0b||3.9x||4.3x||1.2x|
|Thu, 09 Apr 2020||GH₵9.9b||GH₵7.0b||GH₵1.9b||4.2x||5.1x||1.4x|
|Wed, 01 Jan 2020||GH₵10.4b||GH₵6.6b||GH₵1.8b||5x||5.7x||1.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Ghanaian Financials industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 4.3x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.2x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.0x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Financials industry have grown 20% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 20% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Ghanaian Financials sector?
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Insurance industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average of 4.0x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Banks industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 14% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 2.9% per year.
- In contrast, the Banks industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 14% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|