Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Colombian Telecom Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Thu, 19 May 2022||Col$10.4t||Col$8.6t||Col$277.9b||6.7x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||Col$3.3t||Col$2.8t||Col$180.7b||5.7x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||Col$3.3t||Col$2.6t||Col$185.2b||4.9x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||Col$3.3t||Col$2.6t||Col$185.2b||4.9x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||Col$3.4t||Col$2.6t||Col$185.2b||5x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||Col$3.4t||Col$2.6t||Col$185.2b||5x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||Col$3.4t||Col$2.5t||Col$147.0b||5.2x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||Col$3.4t||Col$2.5t||Col$147.0b||5.1x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||Col$3.4t||Col$2.5t||Col$147.0b||5.2x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||Col$3.4t||Col$2.5t||Col$147.0b||5.3x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||Col$3.5t||Col$2.4t||-Col$60,857,351,000.00||6.5x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||Col$3.0t||Col$2.4t||-Col$148,007,256,000.00||23.6x|
|Fri, 02 Oct 2020||Col$2.9t||Col$2.6t||-Col$296,377,884,000.00||n/a|
|Mon, 06 Jul 2020||Col$2.9t||Col$2.7t||-Col$291,746,038,000.00||24.1x|
|Thu, 09 Apr 2020||Col$2.8t||Col$2.8t||-Col$32,070,751,000.00||8.7x|
|Wed, 01 Jan 2020||Col$3.3t||Col$2.8t||-Col$20,342,064,000.00||11.6x|
|Sat, 05 Oct 2019||Col$2.5t||Col$2.7t||-Col$55,537,068,000.00||11.6x|
|Tue, 09 Jul 2019||Col$2.6t||Col$2.7t||-Col$173,308,418,000.00||36.8x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PEThere are only 3 profitable companies in this industry, so there is insufficient data to make an industry-wide assessment of PE.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Communication Services industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 48% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Colombian Telecom sector?
|Telecom Services and Carriers||0.93%|
|Interactive Media and Services||0%|
|Wireless Telecom||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Telecom Services and Carriers industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 45.0x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Media industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 20.5x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?