Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Russian Banks Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 21 Sep 2023||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Sat, 19 Aug 2023||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Mon, 17 Jul 2023||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Wed, 14 Jun 2023||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Fri, 12 May 2023||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Sun, 09 Apr 2023||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Tue, 07 Mar 2023||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Thu, 02 Feb 2023||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Sat, 31 Dec 2022||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Mon, 28 Nov 2022||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Wed, 26 Oct 2022||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Fri, 23 Sep 2022||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Sun, 21 Aug 2022||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Tue, 19 Jul 2022||₽3.7t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.4x||2.4x||1.1x|
|Thu, 16 Jun 2022||₽3.4t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.7x||2.2x||1x|
|Sat, 14 May 2022||₽3.5t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.2x||2.3x||1x|
|Mon, 11 Apr 2022||₽3.9t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||5.3x||2.6x||1.2x|
|Wed, 09 Mar 2022||₽3.6t||₽3.4t||₽1.5t||4.6x||2.3x||1.1x|
|Fri, 04 Feb 2022||₽6.7t||₽3.2t||₽1.4t||5.9x||4.7x||2.1x|
|Sun, 02 Jan 2022||₽7.8t||₽3.2t||₽1.4t||6.3x||5.5x||2.4x|
|Tue, 30 Nov 2021||₽8.3t||₽3.2t||₽1.4t||6.5x||5.8x||2.6x|
|Thu, 28 Oct 2021||₽9.0t||₽2.5t||₽1.1t||8x||8x||3.6x|
|Sat, 25 Sep 2021||₽7.9t||₽2.5t||₽1.1t||7.6x||7x||3.2x|
|Mon, 23 Aug 2021||₽7.9t||₽2.5t||₽1.1t||7.4x||7.1x||3.2x|
|Sat, 10 Jul 2021||₽7.4t||₽2.5t||₽1.1t||7.4x||6.6x||3x|
|Fri, 02 Apr 2021||₽7.0t||₽2.2t||₽977.3b||7.2x||7.2x||3.2x|
|Mon, 04 Jan 2021||₽6.3t||₽2.0t||₽786.8b||7.8x||8x||3.2x|
|Thu, 08 Oct 2020||₽5.3t||₽2.0t||₽789.5b||10.2x||6.7x||2.7x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Russian Banks industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 2.4x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 4.5x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 2.0x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Banks industry have grown 25% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 20% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Russian Financials industry?
|Regional Banks||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Regional Banks industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 9.8x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Diversified Banks industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 4.5x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Diversified Banks industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 8.3% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 14% per year.
- In contrast, the Diversified Banks industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 8.3% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|