Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Malawian Banks Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 08 Dec 2022||MK1.6t||MK470.4b||MK119.4b||8.9x||13.5x||3.4x|
|Sat, 05 Nov 2022||MK1.4t||MK469.8b||MK119.3b||8.8x||12.1x||3.1x|
|Mon, 03 Oct 2022||MK1.4t||MK470.7b||MK119.4b||8.9x||11.6x||2.9x|
|Wed, 31 Aug 2022||MK1.4t||MK448.0b||MK111.0b||8.9x||12.4x||3.1x|
|Fri, 29 Jul 2022||MK1.4t||MK434.5b||MK106.8b||9.6x||12.9x||3.2x|
|Sun, 26 Jun 2022||MK1.3t||MK434.5b||MK106.8b||11.4x||12.4x||3x|
|Tue, 24 May 2022||MK1.3t||MK406.2b||MK105.9b||13.1x||12.6x||3.3x|
|Thu, 21 Apr 2022||MK1.2t||MK396.4b||MK94.9b||12.7x||12.3x||3x|
|Sat, 19 Mar 2022||MK1.1t||MK363.6b||MK84.7b||14.4x||13.2x||3.1x|
|Mon, 14 Feb 2022||MK1.1t||MK362.6b||MK84.6b||14.1x||12.7x||3x|
|Wed, 12 Jan 2022||MK1.1t||MK365.0b||MK84.8b||14.1x||12.6x||2.9x|
|Fri, 10 Dec 2021||MK977.9b||MK364.1b||MK84.7b||12.9x||11.5x||2.7x|
|Sun, 07 Nov 2021||MK944.8b||MK364.6b||MK84.8b||12.2x||11.1x||2.6x|
|Tue, 05 Oct 2021||MK956.6b||MK364.6b||MK84.8b||11.8x||11.3x||2.6x|
|Thu, 02 Sep 2021||MK936.7b||MK343.9b||MK83.7b||11.7x||11.2x||2.7x|
|Sat, 31 Jul 2021||MK931.1b||MK343.9b||MK83.7b||11.3x||11.1x||2.7x|
|Tue, 04 May 2021||MK843.1b||MK333.2b||MK80.6b||8.6x||10.5x||2.5x|
|Fri, 05 Feb 2021||MK810.2b||MK322.5b||MK77.5b||8.5x||10.5x||2.5x|
|Mon, 09 Nov 2020||MK685.5b||MK295.4b||MK61.9b||10.3x||11.1x||2.3x|
|Sun, 02 Aug 2020||MK570.4b||MK240.2b||MK42.8b||9.6x||13.3x||2.4x|
|Wed, 06 May 2020||MK1.3t||MK230.5b||MK38.3b||9.7x||34.2x||5.7x|
|Sat, 08 Feb 2020||MK622.1b||MK221.8b||MK33.8b||10.8x||18.4x||2.8x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Malawian Banks industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 13.2x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 2.8x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 3.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Banks industry have grown 52% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 29% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Malawian Financials industry?
|Regional Banks||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Diversified Banks industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 13.2x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Diversified Banks industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average of 13.2x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?