Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Finnish Telecom Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Fri, 27 Jan 2023||€11.9b||€4.5b||€567.7m||19.6x||21x||2.6x|
|Sun, 25 Dec 2022||€11.0b||€4.5b||€567.7m||20.6x||19.4x||2.4x|
|Tue, 22 Nov 2022||€11.7b||€4.5b||€566.8m||18.8x||20.7x||2.6x|
|Thu, 20 Oct 2022||€11.6b||€4.5b||€582.7m||15.8x||19.9x||2.6x|
|Sat, 17 Sep 2022||€12.3b||€4.5b||€582.7m||16.9x||21.1x||2.8x|
|Mon, 15 Aug 2022||€12.7b||€4.4b||€579.1m||18.4x||22x||2.9x|
|Wed, 13 Jul 2022||€13.0b||€4.4b||€559.9m||17.7x||23.3x||3x|
|Fri, 10 Jun 2022||€13.1b||€4.4b||€559.9m||19.7x||23.4x||3x|
|Sun, 08 May 2022||€12.9b||€4.4b||€560.2m||18.4x||23.1x||3x|
|Tue, 05 Apr 2022||€13.2b||€4.3b||€541.4m||19.2x||24.4x||3.1x|
|Thu, 03 Mar 2022||€12.2b||€4.3b||€542.7m||18.9x||22.6x||2.9x|
|Sat, 29 Jan 2022||€12.5b||€4.3b||€553.3m||20.3x||22.7x||3x|
|Mon, 27 Dec 2021||€13.1b||€4.2b||€549.5m||20.3x||23.8x||3.1x|
|Wed, 24 Nov 2021||€13.4b||€4.2b||€549.5m||22x||24.4x||3.2x|
|Fri, 22 Oct 2021||€13.3b||€4.1b||€684.3m||15.8x||19.5x||3.2x|
|Sun, 19 Sep 2021||€13.3b||€4.1b||€677.1m||16x||19.7x||3.3x|
|Tue, 17 Aug 2021||€13.8b||€4.1b||€677.1m||16.3x||20.4x||3.4x|
|Tue, 01 Jun 2021||€12.4b||€4.0b||€667.5m||19.8x||18.6x||3.1x|
|Fri, 05 Mar 2021||€12.3b||€3.9b||€668.2m||14.2x||18.4x||3.1x|
|Mon, 07 Dec 2020||€10.9b||€3.9b||€651.1m||21.8x||16.8x||2.8x|
|Thu, 10 Sep 2020||€11.5b||€3.8b||€434.4m||24.6x||26.4x||3x|
|Wed, 03 Jun 2020||€12.1b||€3.8b||€429.9m||24x||28.1x||3.2x|
|Sat, 07 Mar 2020||€11.4b||€3.8b||€427.3m||24.1x||26.6x||3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Finnish Communication Services industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 22.0x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 3.0x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 2.6x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Communication Services industry have grown 9.9% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 6.3% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Finnish Telecom sector?
|Telecom Services and Carriers||0.66%|
|Interactive Media and Services||0%|
|Wireless Telecom||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Entertainment industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 32.1x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 28.8%, which is higher than its past year's earnings growth of 6.6% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Media industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average of 17.1x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Entertainment industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 29% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 6.6% per year.
- In contrast, the Telecom Services and Carriers industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 4.4% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?