Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Finnish Food Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Fri, 27 Jan 2023||€874.9m||€4.2b||€13.5m||25.4x||64.9x||0.2x|
|Sun, 25 Dec 2022||€843.4m||€4.2b||€13.5m||25.1x||62.6x||0.2x|
|Tue, 22 Nov 2022||€797.2m||€4.1b||€18.1m||21.1x||44.1x||0.2x|
|Thu, 20 Oct 2022||€785.4m||€4.1b||€20.5m||23.4x||38.4x||0.2x|
|Sat, 17 Sep 2022||€834.5m||€4.1b||€32.7m||23.4x||25.5x||0.2x|
|Mon, 15 Aug 2022||€872.6m||€4.1b||€32.7m||25.5x||26.7x||0.2x|
|Wed, 13 Jul 2022||€822.1m||€4.0b||-€5,347,344.00||31x||-153.7x||0.2x|
|Fri, 10 Jun 2022||€835.0m||€4.0b||-€5,347,344.00||29.7x||-156.1x||0.2x|
|Sun, 08 May 2022||€881.3m||€3.9b||-€847,344.00||32x||-1040x||0.2x|
|Tue, 05 Apr 2022||€1.0b||€3.9b||€10.9m||33x||95x||0.3x|
|Thu, 03 Mar 2022||€1.0b||€3.9b||€10.5m||31.1x||96.7x||0.3x|
|Sat, 29 Jan 2022||€1.1b||€3.9b||€18.6m||37.2x||61.2x||0.3x|
|Mon, 27 Dec 2021||€1.2b||€3.9b||€18.6m||37x||62.3x||0.3x|
|Wed, 24 Nov 2021||€1.3b||€3.9b||€18.6m||41.1x||67.5x||0.3x|
|Fri, 22 Oct 2021||€1.2b||€3.9b||€19.9m||43.4x||60.9x||0.3x|
|Sun, 19 Sep 2021||€1.2b||€3.9b||€19.9m||43.4x||60.6x||0.3x|
|Tue, 17 Aug 2021||€1.3b||€3.9b||€19.9m||45.9x||64.8x||0.3x|
|Tue, 01 Jun 2021||€1.4b||€3.8b||€57.2m||27.2x||23.9x||0.4x|
|Fri, 05 Mar 2021||€1.2b||€3.8b||€49.2m||24.5x||25.1x||0.3x|
|Mon, 07 Dec 2020||€1.1b||€3.8b||€20.9m||23.1x||51.7x||0.3x|
|Thu, 10 Sep 2020||€1.0b||€3.8b||€13.4m||17.1x||77.4x||0.3x|
|Wed, 03 Jun 2020||€1.1b||€3.8b||€6.1m||18.1x||184x||0.3x|
|Sat, 07 Mar 2020||€999.5m||€3.7b||-€7,616,263.00||17.2x||-131.2x||0.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Finnish Food industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 63.0x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 20.2x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.28x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Food industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 3.9% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Finnish Consumer Staples industry?
|Packaged Foods and Meats||3.61%|
|Agricultural Products||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Packaged Foods and Meats industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 20.2x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 19.0%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 34.7% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Packaged Foods and Meats industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average of 20.2x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Packaged Foods and Meats industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 19% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 35% per year.
- In contrast, the Packaged Foods and Meats industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 19% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?