Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Spanish Capital Markets Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 01 Dec 2022||€2.0b||€583.5m||€129.6m||16.5x||15.3x||3.4x|
|Sat, 29 Oct 2022||€1.9b||€583.3m||€126.2m||16.8x||15.2x||3.3x|
|Mon, 26 Sep 2022||€1.9b||€583.0m||€123.2m||16.9x||15.4x||3.2x|
|Wed, 24 Aug 2022||€2.0b||€583.0m||€123.2m||16.9x||15.8x||3.3x|
|Fri, 22 Jul 2022||€1.8b||€595.5m||€123.2m||14.6x||14.9x||3.1x|
|Sun, 19 Jun 2022||€1.9b||€595.3m||€130.2m||15.3x||14.4x||3.1x|
|Tue, 17 May 2022||€1.8b||€592.3m||€88.2m||19.2x||20.7x||3.1x|
|Thu, 14 Apr 2022||€1.9b||€592.1m||€89.7m||26.2x||21.3x||3.2x|
|Sat, 12 Mar 2022||€1.9b||€592.1m||€89.7m||26.6x||21.1x||3.2x|
|Mon, 07 Feb 2022||€1.9b||€515.8m||€78.1m||26x||24.2x||3.7x|
|Wed, 05 Jan 2022||€1.9b||€502.9m||€77.4m||16.7x||24.4x||3.8x|
|Fri, 03 Dec 2021||€1.8b||€500.6m||€77.6m||20.1x||23.5x||3.6x|
|Sun, 31 Oct 2021||€1.9b||€481.9m||€40.5m||18.4x||45.7x||3.8x|
|Tue, 28 Sep 2021||€1.9b||€486.7m||€39.0m||23.4x||48.7x||3.9x|
|Thu, 26 Aug 2021||€2.0b||€495.7m||€40.1m||22.7x||48.8x||3.9x|
|Fri, 02 Jul 2021||€1.9b||€495.7m||€40.1m||21.9x||47.5x||3.8x|
|Mon, 05 Apr 2021||€1.8b||€446.1m||€29.2m||28.7x||62.8x||4.1x|
|Thu, 07 Jan 2021||€1.7b||€430.5m||€18.9m||28.3x||91.2x||4x|
|Wed, 30 Sep 2020||€1.6b||€421.8m||€10.5m||27.2x||151.3x||3.8x|
|Sat, 04 Jul 2020||€1.7b||€465.1m||€42.4m||49.4x||39.1x||3.6x|
|Tue, 07 Apr 2020||€1.7b||€475.9m||€76.4m||45.6x||22.7x||3.7x|
|Fri, 10 Jan 2020||€1.9b||€458.1m||€103.4m||21.6x||18.2x||4.1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Spanish Capital Markets industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 15.1x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 45.7x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 3.7x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Capital Markets industry have remained mostly flat over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 6.7% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased and as a result, profits have held steady.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Spanish Financials industry?
|Financial Exchanges and Data||0%|
|Diversified Capital Markets||0%|
|Investment Banking and Brokerage||-1.23%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Asset Management industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 7.6x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Investment Banking and Brokerage industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 14.0x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?