Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Turkish Publishing Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Fri, 13 May 2022||₺4.3b||₺1.1b||₺188.7m||124.3x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||₺4.2b||₺1.1b||₺225.5m||21.6x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||₺3.9b||₺914.2m||₺41.8m||9x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||₺4.5b||₺878.5m||-₺65,408,075.00||31.2x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||₺3.9b||₺878.5m||-₺65,408,075.00||32.5x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||₺8.2b||₺878.5m||-₺65,408,075.00||31.6x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||₺3.4b||₺844.6m||-₺43,821,780.00||120.3x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||₺3.0b||₺844.6m||-₺43,821,780.00||56.2x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||₺2.6b||₺844.6m||-₺43,821,780.00||63.3x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||₺1.3b||₺844.6m||-₺43,821,780.00||11.6x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||₺2.4b||₺776.5m||-₺47,545,126.00||1313.3x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||₺2.9b||₺770.2m||-₺77,283,383.00||79.6x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||₺3.2b||₺769.4m||-₺30,373,669.00||78.9x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||₺1.8b||₺756.6m||-₺58,461,222.00||154.9x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||₺1.3b||₺819.0m||-₺54,276,269.00||83.4x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||₺1.8b||₺827.7m||-₺33,457,871.00||94.7x|
|Thu, 10 Oct 2019||₺995.0m||₺821.1m||-₺128,800,389.00||123.1x|
|Wed, 03 Jul 2019||₺809.2m||₺830.5m||-₺36,429,477.00||n/a|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 129x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Publishing industry have declined 12% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 10% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
How does Turkish Publishing compare with similar industries?
|Cable and Satellite||0%|
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?