Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Filipino Construction Materials Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Tue, 28 Jun 2022||₱105.6b||₱70.8b||₱8.8b||13.5x|
|Thu, 26 May 2022||₱108.7b||₱70.8b||₱8.8b||14.5x|
|Sat, 23 Apr 2022||₱113.0b||₱68.1b||₱9.1b||14.6x|
|Mon, 21 Mar 2022||₱114.8b||₱68.5b||₱9.9b||14.2x|
|Wed, 16 Feb 2022||₱121.9b||₱68.5b||₱10.3b||12x|
|Fri, 14 Jan 2022||₱127.3b||₱68.5b||₱10.3b||12.6x|
|Sun, 12 Dec 2021||₱123.1b||₱68.5b||₱10.3b||13.1x|
|Tue, 09 Nov 2021||₱127.9b||₱68.2b||₱10.2b||13.5x|
|Thu, 07 Oct 2021||₱134.8b||₱68.3b||₱10.8b||12.6x|
|Sat, 04 Sep 2021||₱134.4b||₱68.3b||₱10.8b||12.9x|
|Mon, 02 Aug 2021||₱132.6b||₱68.3b||₱10.8b||12.5x|
|Thu, 06 May 2021||₱113.6b||₱59.5b||₱7.5b||14.8x|
|Sun, 07 Feb 2021||₱128.7b||₱59.7b||₱6.5b||19.7x|
|Sat, 31 Oct 2020||₱134.5b||₱63.6b||₱7.8b||18.7x|
|Tue, 04 Aug 2020||₱94.2b||₱65.7b||₱7.1b||16.1x|
|Fri, 08 May 2020||₱132.2b||₱74.7b||₱10.1b||17.2x|
|Mon, 10 Feb 2020||₱155.1b||₱77.0b||₱10.7b||16.9x|
|Sun, 03 Nov 2019||₱187.0b||₱75.5b||₱9.1b||29x|
|Wed, 07 Aug 2019||₱181.6b||₱75.0b||₱8.5b||37.2x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the industry, indicating that they anticipate long-term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 11.9x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 15.6x.
- The industry's 3-year average PS ratio 2.0x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.5x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Both revenue and earnings for companies in the Construction Materials industry have remained mostly flat over the last three years.
- This means that sales and the cost of doing business have remained relatively consistent over this period and subsequently, so have profits.
How does Filipino Construction Materials compare with similar industries?
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?