Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Ivorian Consumer Staples Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||XOF595.5b||XOF1.1t||XOF101.4b||6.8x||5.9x||0.6x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||XOF704.0b||XOF1.1t||XOF113.8b||7.8x||6.2x||0.7x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||XOF613.6b||XOF999.3b||XOF101.4b||8.4x||6.1x||0.6x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||XOF619.8b||XOF999.3b||XOF101.4b||8.4x||6.1x||0.6x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||XOF695.9b||XOF995.7b||XOF107.8b||9.9x||6.5x||0.7x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||XOF741.3b||XOF1.0t||XOF109.1b||10.7x||6.8x||0.7x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||XOF705.9b||XOF971.9b||XOF112.4b||9.2x||6.3x||0.7x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||XOF663.6b||XOF751.1b||XOF83.4b||10.1x||8x||0.9x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||XOF670.1b||XOF751.1b||XOF83.4b||10.3x||8x||0.9x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||XOF621.8b||XOF772.2b||XOF86.7b||9.3x||7.2x||0.8x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||XOF580.6b||XOF780.0b||XOF89.2b||7.7x||6.5x||0.7x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||XOF570.2b||XOF780.0b||XOF89.2b||7.7x||6.4x||0.7x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||XOF536.1b||XOF767.1b||XOF84.2b||8.2x||6.4x||0.7x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||XOF382.1b||XOF734.4b||XOF77.6b||8.1x||4.9x||0.5x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||XOF408.8b||XOF815.9b||XOF58.5b||8.5x||7x||0.5x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||XOF282.7b||XOF815.9b||XOF58.5b||5.7x||4.8x||0.3x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||XOF241.2b||XOF812.6b||XOF56.6b||4.4x||4.3x||0.3x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||XOF196.5b||XOF802.5b||XOF49.8b||5.1x||3.9x||0.2x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||XOF159.3b||XOF768.7b||XOF29.5b||5.8x||5.4x||0.2x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||XOF158.9b||XOF591.6b||XOF8.3b||5.7x||19x||0.3x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||XOF154.8b||XOF586.8b||XOF8.8b||5.7x||17.6x||0.3x|
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||XOF182.3b||XOF577.6b||XOF5.1b||5.7x||35.4x||0.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Ivorian Consumer Staples industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 5.9x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 10.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.47x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Consumer Staples industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 25% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Ivorian Consumer Staples sector?
|Food and Staples Retail||0%|
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Food industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?