Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Greek Packaged Foods and Meats Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sat, 04 Feb 2023||€310.0m||€559.7m||€6.7m||19.8x||46.4x||0.6x|
|Mon, 02 Jan 2023||€311.1m||€559.7m||€6.7m||21x||46.6x||0.6x|
|Wed, 30 Nov 2022||€296.1m||€559.7m||€6.7m||18.4x||44.4x||0.5x|
|Fri, 28 Oct 2022||€279.0m||€545.9m||€9.8m||18.8x||28.5x||0.5x|
|Sun, 25 Sep 2022||€268.2m||€478.2m||€12.8m||20.8x||21x||0.6x|
|Tue, 23 Aug 2022||€301.2m||€478.2m||€12.8m||22.4x||23.6x||0.6x|
|Thu, 21 Jul 2022||€295.1m||€478.2m||€12.8m||21.3x||23.1x||0.6x|
|Sat, 18 Jun 2022||€351.9m||€535.8m||€13.7m||25.2x||25.6x||0.7x|
|Mon, 16 May 2022||€381.8m||€525.7m||€16.6m||17x||23x||0.7x|
|Wed, 13 Apr 2022||€417.7m||€502.7m||€23.0m||16x||18.1x||0.8x|
|Fri, 11 Mar 2022||€410.5m||€502.7m||€23.0m||14.5x||17.8x||0.8x|
|Sun, 06 Feb 2022||€453.3m||€502.7m||€23.0m||16.9x||19.7x||0.9x|
|Tue, 04 Jan 2022||€455.7m||€502.7m||€23.0m||17.1x||19.8x||0.9x|
|Thu, 02 Dec 2021||€459.1m||€502.7m||€23.0m||17.8x||19.9x||0.9x|
|Sat, 30 Oct 2021||€435.2m||€499.5m||€23.0m||15.8x||18.9x||0.9x|
|Mon, 27 Sep 2021||€428.9m||€485.9m||€20.6m||16.4x||20.8x||0.9x|
|Wed, 25 Aug 2021||€466.4m||€482.7m||€19.8m||18.8x||23.6x||1x|
|Thu, 01 Jul 2021||€465.3m||€482.7m||€19.8m||18.7x||23.5x||1x|
|Sun, 04 Apr 2021||€420.4m||€482.7m||€19.8m||14.3x||21.2x||0.9x|
|Wed, 06 Jan 2021||€388.6m||€481.6m||€19.6m||13.4x||19.8x||0.8x|
|Sat, 10 Oct 2020||€355.3m||€476.4m||€19.8m||13.6x||17.9x||0.7x|
|Fri, 03 Jul 2020||€283.9m||€412.9m||€20.6m||14.1x||13.8x||0.7x|
|Mon, 06 Apr 2020||€234.4m||€406.7m||€19.7m||13.2x||11.9x||0.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Greek Packaged Foods and Meats industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 46.2x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 21.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.75x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Packaged Foods and Meats industry have declined 31% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 12% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
How does Greek Packaged Foods and Meats compare with similar industries?
|Packaged Foods and Meats||1.33%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?