Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Botswanan Real Estate Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 26 Sep 2023||P7.4b||P1.6b||P759.5m||9.8x||9.8x||4.6x|
|Thu, 24 Aug 2023||P7.4b||P1.6b||P765.0m||9.9x||9.6x||4.5x|
|Sat, 22 Jul 2023||P7.3b||P1.6b||P765.0m||9.9x||9.6x||4.5x|
|Mon, 19 Jun 2023||P7.4b||P1.6b||P765.0m||9.6x||9.7x||4.5x|
|Wed, 17 May 2023||P7.4b||P1.6b||P765.0m||9.5x||9.6x||4.5x|
|Fri, 14 Apr 2023||P7.4b||P1.5b||P783.5m||9.4x||9.4x||4.8x|
|Sun, 12 Mar 2023||P7.4b||P1.4b||P1.3b||9x||5.6x||5.2x|
|Tue, 07 Feb 2023||P7.3b||P1.4b||P1.3b||9.1x||5.6x||5.2x|
|Thu, 05 Jan 2023||P7.3b||P1.4b||P1.3b||9x||5.5x||5.2x|
|Sat, 03 Dec 2022||P7.2b||P1.4b||P1.3b||8.6x||5.5x||5.1x|
|Mon, 31 Oct 2022||P7.2b||P1.4b||P1.2b||8.5x||5.8x||5.2x|
|Wed, 28 Sep 2022||P7.2b||P1.4b||P1.2b||9.8x||5.9x||5.3x|
|Fri, 26 Aug 2022||P7.2b||P1.1b||P1.1b||10.4x||6.3x||6.5x|
|Sun, 24 Jul 2022||P7.1b||P1.1b||P1.1b||10.4x||6.2x||6.5x|
|Tue, 21 Jun 2022||P7.0b||P1.1b||P1.1b||10x||6.2x||6.4x|
|Thu, 19 May 2022||P7.0b||P1.1b||P1.1b||11.1x||6.3x||6.5x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||P7.1b||P1.1b||P1.1b||11.4x||6.3x||6.6x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||P7.2b||P1.1b||P482.6m||12.2x||14.8x||6.8x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||P7.2b||P1.0b||P471.3m||11.9x||15.2x||6.9x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||P7.2b||P1.0b||P464.3m||11.9x||15.6x||7x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||P6.5b||P1.0b||P464.3m||11.9x||13.9x||6.2x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||P6.3b||P1.0b||P380.9m||11.2x||16.5x||6.1x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||P6.3b||P1.0b||P368.8m||13.4x||17.1x||6.2x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||P6.4b||P1.0b||P374.7m||14.1x||17x||6.3x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||P6.2b||P1.0b||P374.7m||14.1x||16.5x||6.1x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||P6.2b||P1.0b||P374.7m||13.9x||16.6x||6.1x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||P6.6b||P1.0b||P404.6m||14x||16.2x||6.4x|
|Fri, 02 Oct 2020||P6.5b||P1.1b||P523.0m||10.2x||12.4x||6.1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Batswana Real Estate industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 9.8x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 11.4x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 5.9x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 4.6x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Real Estate industry have grown 13% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 15% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Botswanan Real Estate sector?
|Hotel and Resort REITs||0%|
|Health Care REITs||0%|
|Office REITs||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Real Estate industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 11.4x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Real Estate industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 11.4x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|