Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Qatari Real Estate Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||ر.ق48.1b||ر.ق6.6b||ر.ق1.7b||30.9x||28.9x||7.3x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||ر.ق54.1b||ر.ق6.7b||ر.ق1.7b||35.2x||32.5x||8.1x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||ر.ق50.6b||ر.ق6.7b||ر.ق1.7b||33.6x||30.5x||7.6x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||ر.ق59.1b||ر.ق6.7b||ر.ق1.7b||36.7x||35.7x||8.8x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||ر.ق45.2b||ر.ق7.1b||ر.ق1.6b||30.9x||28.1x||6.4x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||ر.ق54.0b||ر.ق7.1b||ر.ق1.6b||25x||33.8x||7.6x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||ر.ق54.2b||ر.ق7.0b||ر.ق1.6b||24.9x||34.2x||7.7x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||ر.ق57.9b||ر.ق6.9b||ر.ق1.8b||26.3x||31.8x||8.4x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||ر.ق60.9b||ر.ق6.9b||ر.ق1.8b||27.4x||33.4x||8.8x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||ر.ق60.1b||ر.ق5.5b||ر.ق2.0b||23.6x||30.7x||10.9x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||ر.ق54.5b||ر.ق5.5b||ر.ق2.0b||24.6x||27.8x||9.9x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||ر.ق58.1b||ر.ق5.5b||ر.ق1.9b||25.9x||30.1x||10.6x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||ر.ق61.3b||ر.ق5.5b||ر.ق1.9b||27.3x||31.7x||11.2x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||ر.ق60.5b||ر.ق5.1b||ر.ق1.8b||27.3x||33x||11.9x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||ر.ق60.7b||ر.ق5.1b||ر.ق1.8b||28x||33.1x||11.9x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||ر.ق62.3b||ر.ق5.1b||ر.ق1.8b||30.6x||34x||12.2x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||ر.ق63.1b||ر.ق4.4b||ر.ق1.9b||25.3x||33.2x||14.5x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||ر.ق68.1b||ر.ق4.2b||ر.ق1.9b||25.9x||36.5x||16.3x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||ر.ق73.4b||ر.ق4.3b||ر.ق1.7b||32.9x||43.7x||17.1x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||ر.ق47.5b||ر.ق4.5b||ر.ق2.0b||14.2x||23.8x||10.5x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||ر.ق30.0b||ر.ق4.7b||ر.ق1.8b||11.8x||16.8x||6.3x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||ر.ق36.7b||ر.ق5.0b||ر.ق2.3b||12.7x||15.9x||7.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Qatari Real Estate industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 29.8x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 10.7x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 7.3x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Real Estate industry have declined 14% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 7.3% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Qatari Real Estate sector?
|Real Estate||-2.08%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Real Estate industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 29.8x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Real Estate industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average of 29.8x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|