Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Palestinian Banks Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||₪1.3b||₪521.5m||₪118.4m||12x||10.7x||2.4x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||₪1.3b||₪514.7m||₪114.9m||12.6x||11.2x||2.5x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||₪1.3b||₪514.7m||₪114.9m||13.1x||11.6x||2.6x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||₪1.3b||₪511.9m||₪114.7m||13.6x||11.6x||2.6x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||₪1.3b||₪514.7m||₪111.5m||14.1x||11.5x||2.5x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||₪1.3b||₪514.7m||₪111.5m||13.5x||11.5x||2.5x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||₪1.2b||₪504.4m||₪100.8m||13.3x||11.8x||2.4x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||₪1.2b||₪506.5m||₪101.1m||13.5x||11.8x||2.4x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||₪1.2b||₪506.5m||₪101.1m||13.2x||11.7x||2.3x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||₪1.2b||₪489.2m||₪91.6m||12.7x||12.6x||2.4x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||₪1.2b||₪489.2m||₪91.6m||12.9x||12.6x||2.4x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||₪1.2b||₪489.2m||₪91.6m||12.9x||12.7x||2.4x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||₪1.1b||₪473.0m||₪76.9m||15.3x||14.8x||2.4x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||₪1.1b||₪466.0m||₪72.9m||14.4x||15.7x||2.5x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||₪1.1b||₪466.0m||₪72.9m||14.4x||15.7x||2.5x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||₪1.1b||₪466.0m||₪72.9m||13.7x||14.9x||2.3x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||₪957.8m||₪438.7m||₪55.1m||13.7x||17.4x||2.2x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||₪953.5m||₪421.8m||₪47.8m||17.3x||19.9x||2.3x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||₪920.4m||₪414.5m||₪48.2m||19.5x||19.1x||2.2x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||₪987.2m||₪426.7m||₪54.0m||18.3x||18.3x||2.3x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||₪1.0b||₪450.4m||₪69.6m||16.3x||14.8x||2.3x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||₪1.1b||₪462.1m||₪78.0m||17.3x||13.9x||2.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Palestinian Territory, Occupied Banks industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 10.7x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 15.0x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 2.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Banks industry have grown 8.8% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 2.7% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Palestinian Financials industry?
|Regional Banks||-0.011%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Diversified Banks industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 15.7x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Regional Banks industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 14.2x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?