Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Lithuanian Consumer Staples Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||Lt591.9m||Lt3.1b||Lt111.0m||6.9x||5.3x||0.2x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||Lt584.9m||Lt2.9b||Lt91.1m||6.8x||6.4x||0.2x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||Lt591.7m||Lt2.9b||Lt90.3m||7x||6.6x||0.2x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||Lt601.6m||Lt2.5b||Lt39.0m||8.1x||15.4x||0.2x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||Lt584.3m||Lt2.5b||Lt39.0m||7.9x||15x||0.2x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||Lt565.6m||Lt2.5b||Lt39.6m||7.6x||14.3x||0.2x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||Lt568.4m||Lt2.2b||Lt26.3m||9.3x||21.6x||0.3x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||Lt557.8m||Lt2.2b||Lt29.3m||9.1x||19x||0.3x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||Lt532.5m||Lt2.1b||Lt29.6m||9.2x||18x||0.2x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||Lt556.2m||Lt1.9b||Lt29.1m||9.4x||19.1x||0.3x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||Lt566.9m||Lt1.9b||Lt29.1m||9.4x||19.5x||0.3x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||Lt544.6m||Lt1.7b||Lt22.6m||10.7x||24.1x||0.3x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||Lt549.7m||Lt1.7b||Lt35.5m||11x||15.5x||0.3x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||Lt554.6m||Lt1.7b||Lt37.5m||9.5x||14.8x||0.3x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||Lt559.7m||Lt1.7b||Lt39.4m||9.4x||14.2x||0.3x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||Lt553.4m||Lt1.7b||Lt39.4m||9.5x||14x||0.3x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||Lt516.2m||Lt1.7b||Lt37.2m||10.4x||13.9x||0.3x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||Lt488.8m||Lt1.6b||Lt39.2m||8.9x||12.5x||0.3x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||Lt445.7m||Lt1.5b||Lt38.2m||7.5x||11.7x||0.3x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||Lt418.7m||Lt1.4b||Lt35.8m||9.6x||11.7x||0.3x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||Lt344.4m||Lt1.5b||Lt19.4m||10.4x||17.7x||0.2x|
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||Lt410.1m||Lt1.5b||Lt10.8m||10.3x||37.9x||0.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Lithuanian Consumer Staples industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 5.3x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 16.6x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.28x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Consumer Staples industry have grown 170% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 28% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Lithuanian Consumer Staples sector?
|Food and Staples Retail||0%|
|Personal Products||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Food industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 16.6x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Food industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 16.6x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?