Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Slovenian Consumer Discretionary Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Fri, 27 Jan 2023||€1.1b||€9.0b||€61.0m||17.5x||17.5x||0.1x|
|Sun, 25 Dec 2022||€1.0b||€9.0b||€62.7m||17x||16.5x||0.1x|
|Tue, 22 Nov 2022||€1.0b||€7.4b||€78.0m||13.2x||13.3x||0.1x|
|Thu, 20 Oct 2022||€924.6m||€7.4b||€78.0m||11.5x||11.9x||0.1x|
|Sat, 17 Sep 2022||€1.1b||€7.4b||€78.0m||13.5x||13.6x||0.1x|
|Mon, 15 Aug 2022||€1.2b||€6.1b||€133.6m||8.4x||8.8x||0.2x|
|Wed, 13 Jul 2022||€1.1b||€6.1b||€133.6m||8.2x||8.5x||0.2x|
|Fri, 10 Jun 2022||€1.2b||€6.1b||€129.5m||8.6x||9.5x||0.2x|
|Sun, 08 May 2022||€1.2b||€5.0b||€126.0m||9.1x||9.2x||0.2x|
|Tue, 05 Apr 2022||€1.1b||€5.0b||€126.2m||9.3x||9.1x||0.2x|
|Thu, 03 Mar 2022||€1.2b||€3.9b||€123.8m||8.8x||9.6x||0.3x|
|Sat, 29 Jan 2022||€1.2b||€3.9b||€118.9m||12.7x||10.5x||0.3x|
|Mon, 27 Dec 2021||€1.2b||€3.9b||€115.3m||8.7x||10.2x||0.3x|
|Wed, 24 Nov 2021||€969.1m||€3.9b||€115.3m||8x||8.4x||0.2x|
|Fri, 22 Oct 2021||€971.0m||€3.5b||€95.6m||9.3x||10.2x||0.3x|
|Sun, 19 Sep 2021||€940.7m||€3.4b||€97.0m||9.2x||9.7x||0.3x|
|Tue, 17 Aug 2021||€1.1b||€3.7b||€84.3m||32.5x||13.1x||0.3x|
|Tue, 01 Jun 2021||€1.1b||€3.3b||€61.2m||31.8x||17.7x||0.3x|
|Fri, 05 Mar 2021||€845.9m||€3.3b||€55.8m||20.1x||15.2x||0.3x|
|Mon, 07 Dec 2020||€764.4m||€3.7b||€90.4m||20.1x||8.5x||0.2x|
|Thu, 10 Sep 2020||€685.0m||€4.0b||€109.5m||17.3x||6.3x||0.2x|
|Wed, 03 Jun 2020||€722.4m||€4.5b||€136.9m||9.3x||5.3x||0.2x|
|Sat, 07 Mar 2020||€820.6m||€4.7b||€137.7m||7.3x||6x||0.2x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Slovenian Consumer Discretionary industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 18.9x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 10.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.22x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Consumer Discretionary industry have declined 25% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 24% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Slovenian Consumer Discretionary sector?
|Online Retail and Ecommerce||0%|
|General Merchanise and Department Stores||0%|
|Specialty Stores||-2.65%|Industry PE
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Specialty Stores industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average of 9.7x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|