Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Palestinian General Insurance Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sat, 04 Feb 2023||₪164.3m||₪201.0m||₪9.8m||16.2x||16.7x||0.8x|
|Mon, 02 Jan 2023||₪167.9m||₪201.0m||₪9.8m||15.5x||17.1x||0.8x|
|Wed, 30 Nov 2022||₪167.1m||₪201.1m||₪9.8m||15.4x||17x||0.8x|
|Fri, 28 Oct 2022||₪166.9m||₪199.0m||₪8.3m||18.5x||20.1x||0.8x|
|Sun, 25 Sep 2022||₪171.4m||₪199.0m||₪8.3m||18.5x||20.6x||0.9x|
|Tue, 23 Aug 2022||₪140.3m||₪144.6m||₪933.6k||19.1x||150.2x||1x|
|Thu, 21 Jul 2022||₪128.8m||₪124.6m||₪7.6m||19.1x||16.9x||1x|
|Sat, 18 Jun 2022||₪155.2m||₪169.3m||₪10.2m||14.8x||15.2x||0.9x|
|Mon, 16 May 2022||₪155.2m||₪166.4m||₪10.2m||16.9x||15.2x||0.9x|
|Wed, 13 Apr 2022||₪158.1m||₪166.4m||₪10.2m||17.4x||15.5x||1x|
|Fri, 11 Mar 2022||₪161.6m||₪165.2m||₪12.6m||12.8x||12.8x||1x|
|Sun, 06 Feb 2022||₪176.6m||₪175.7m||₪10.5m||15.5x||16.8x||1x|
|Tue, 04 Jan 2022||₪179.5m||₪175.7m||₪10.5m||15.5x||17x||1x|
|Thu, 02 Dec 2021||₪173.9m||₪175.7m||₪10.5m||15.5x||16.5x||1x|
|Sat, 30 Oct 2021||₪173.7m||₪167.8m||₪12.2m||21.8x||14.2x||1x|
|Mon, 27 Sep 2021||₪180.9m||₪167.8m||₪12.2m||22.9x||14.8x||1.1x|
|Wed, 25 Aug 2021||₪174.8m||₪167.8m||₪12.2m||22.9x||14.3x||1x|
|Thu, 01 Jul 2021||₪171.2m||₪167.8m||₪12.2m||23x||14x||1x|
|Sun, 04 Apr 2021||₪137.4m||₪137.5m||₪11.0m||18.9x||12.5x||1x|
|Wed, 06 Jan 2021||₪126.6m||₪133.7m||₪11.4m||16.6x||11.1x||0.9x|
|Sat, 10 Oct 2020||₪124.3m||₪131.9m||₪9.8m||16.6x||12.7x||0.9x|
|Fri, 03 Jul 2020||₪130.6m||₪131.9m||₪9.7m||21.2x||13.5x||1x|
|Mon, 06 Apr 2020||₪136.7m||₪133.6m||₪9.0m||23.9x||15.2x||1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Palestinian Territory, Occupied Multi-line Insurance industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 18.2x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.97x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Multi-line Insurance industry have grown 2.3% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 15% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Palestinian General Insurance compare with similar industries?
|Property and Casualty Insurance||0.42%|
|Life and Health Insurance||0%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?