Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Malaysian Office REITs Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Fri, 25 Nov 2022||RM2.1b||RM403.1m||RM111.0m||24.2x||19.1x||5.3x|
|Sun, 23 Oct 2022||RM2.1b||RM408.4m||RM117.0m||23x||17.8x||5.1x|
|Tue, 20 Sep 2022||RM2.1b||RM408.3m||RM118.3m||20.5x||17.8x||5.2x|
|Thu, 18 Aug 2022||RM2.3b||RM409.9m||RM123.2m||21x||18.3x||5.5x|
|Sat, 16 Jul 2022||RM2.2b||RM410.5m||RM112.3m||18.5x||19.6x||5.4x|
|Mon, 13 Jun 2022||RM2.2b||RM410.5m||RM112.3m||18.8x||20x||5.5x|
|Wed, 11 May 2022||RM2.2b||RM412.7m||RM112.8m||18.6x||19.9x||5.4x|
|Fri, 08 Apr 2022||RM2.2b||RM413.3m||RM106.9m||16.3x||20.6x||5.3x|
|Sun, 06 Mar 2022||RM2.1b||RM413.3m||RM106.9m||15.9x||20x||5.2x|
|Tue, 01 Feb 2022||RM2.2b||RM415.1m||RM108.2m||18.6x||20.3x||5.3x|
|Thu, 30 Dec 2021||RM2.2b||RM406.9m||RM128.3m||14.2x||16.9x||5.3x|
|Sat, 27 Nov 2021||RM2.2b||RM406.9m||RM128.3m||13.9x||16.9x||5.3x|
|Mon, 25 Oct 2021||RM2.2b||RM401.4m||RM124.0m||15.8x||17.4x||5.4x|
|Wed, 22 Sep 2021||RM2.1b||RM399.8m||RM123.4m||15.8x||17.2x||5.3x|
|Fri, 20 Aug 2021||RM2.1b||RM399.8m||RM123.4m||15.8x||17.2x||5.3x|
|Fri, 04 Jun 2021||RM2.1b||RM386.4m||RM122.5m||22.6x||17.2x||5.5x|
|Mon, 08 Mar 2021||RM2.1b||RM379.8m||RM135.9m||17.2x||15.6x||5.6x|
|Thu, 10 Dec 2020||RM1.9b||RM381.4m||RM81.6m||23.9x||23x||4.9x|
|Wed, 02 Sep 2020||RM1.8b||RM381.9m||RM79.6m||24.4x||22.8x||4.8x|
|Sat, 06 Jun 2020||RM1.8b||RM395.5m||RM82.6m||23.5x||21.7x||4.5x|
|Tue, 10 Mar 2020||RM2.0b||RM399.2m||RM79.0m||24.4x||25.1x||5x|
|Mon, 02 Dec 2019||RM2.2b||RM399.3m||RM131.1m||16.7x||16.5x||5.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Malaysian Office REITs industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 19.7x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 5.2x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Office REITs industry have declined 5.4% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues have remained mostly flat.
- This means that although sales have remained flat, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
How does Malaysian Office REITs compare with similar industries?
|Hotel and Resort REITs||1.12%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?